We contractually require developers not to do this, and to require their customers not to use personal data for the purposes of cookie tracking, ad exchanges, ad networks, data brokerages, and sending electronic communications (including email) in violation of applicable law.
1. Your Trust is of the Utmost Importance to Us, and We Will Never Betray It
2. Your Contact Data and Your Contact Record is Yours
3. Your Private Data is Private
4. Your Data is Protected
5. Your Data is Portable
If you are a customer, please see our Terms of Service for information about the type of data FullContact can collect.
We make a clear distinction between:
1. Public data: which is information that is publicly available on the Internet, or otherwise available in the public domain. We aggregate public data, take into account corrections and feedback, and provide this information to developers and end users of FullContact.
2. Private data: which is privileged contact information to which only our customers have access and is not publicly available. In order to provide the FullContact service, we may need to process this data behind the scenes; however, private data is not disclosed to any other FullContact customer without explicit permission.
You can read more about our Privacy policies here. You can also claim your profile's details here(allowing you to edit, delete, and hide information you don't want to be exposed publicly).
You can claim the details associated with any of your email addresses or phone numbers here. This is a quick and easy way to edit, hide, or update information we have on your behalf. If you come across any incorrect data that isn't yours, please refer the individual to contact our support team.
While we don't delete any API accounts (for billing reasons), if you wish to cancel or downgrade your API account, please email our Support team.