How to setup Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) on your FullContact account
2. Go to the Account Preferences page. Once logged in click on "My Account" -> "Account" in the bottom left menu bar:
3. Click "Edit" in the MFA row. Once on the "Account - Settings" tab, click "Edit" under the "MFA" field.
4. Enter your current password. After clicking on "Edit" in the previous step, a pop up will appear prompting you for your password. Enter your current password into the box and click "Enable MFA". If you do not know your current password visit the Forgot Password page.
5. Use a virtual authenticator app to scan the code. Scan the code displayed on the screen with an app such as Google Authenticator, Authy, or 1Password. Because the code will not be revealed again, make sure you scan it or copy it and save it somewhere safe.
6. Click Done and Confirm. When you click the Done button, the text will change to "Confirm" and you will get a warning message. This is simply a reminder that this code will not be displayed again and to double-check that it has been appropriately put to your authenticator app.
Please visit this link for instructions on how to log into your Platform with MFA.
How to add Additional Users to Your FullContact Account
In this short guide you will learn how to add other co-workers and users to your organizational account or "Organization" with FullContact. Your FullContact account has to be set up for Organization access before you can add other users to it. ...
Getting Started: Multi-Field Request
What is Multi-Field Request? Multi-Field Request is a feature enhancement to our Enrich API launched on July 1st, 2019. It adds the ability to match multiple input fields that may be available instead of just one. Using multi-field requests, you ...
How to Cancel Your Account
How to Cancel Your Account To cancel your account on one of our Premium Plans, fill out the "cancellation" form available on the FullContact Platform. Login to the FullContact Platform. Click on Plan & Billing at the bottom left corner. To the right ...
Issues Verifying Your API Account
When trying to verify your API account through the Platform via an international number, if you run into any issues please contact us and provide the following: Provide your phone number The country you were in when attempting to verify We will be ...
Querying Account Stats (V3 Developer API)
If you find you are in need of information about whether you can continue to query - or if you need to hold off to conserve quotas - you can call on our Stats Endpoint. Understanding your current API usage is helpful, not only for billing purposes, ...