We currently support importing contacts from the following types of comma-separated-variable (CSV)
- FullContact CSV Format
- FullContact Excel Format (Export as a .CSV)
- Gmail Contacts CSV format
- Gmail Contacts exported to Outlook CSV format
- LinkedIn Contacts exported to Microsoft Outlook format
- LinkedIn Contacts exported to Outlook Express format
- LinkedIn Contacts exported to Yahoo! format
- Mozilla Thunderbird (English version only)
- Outlook 2010
- Windows Live
- Plaxo contacts exported to Microsoft Outlook CSV format
- Plaxo contacts exported to vCard format
- Yahoo! Mail contacts CSV format
- Yahoo! Mail contacts exported to Microsoft Outlook CSV format
Do you need to import at CSV file that was created with an application not listed above?
We recommend you edit the CSV file you have so the data is organized into the fields/columns defined in the FullContact CSV format. To help you with this task, an annotated example of a FullContact CSV format file is available for download here.
Please note that the import file format is supposed to be *comma*-separated not *semicolon*-separated if you experience any import issues.
You may find it easier if you open this template and the CSV file you wish to import using Microsoft Excel or Google App Spreadsheet to facilitate copying data from the source CSV file into the proper fields/columns in FullContact CSV template format. Please note that the import file format is supposed to be *comma*-separated not *semicolon*-separated