How to Cancel Your Account
If you are on one of our Developer API Plans, and find that you need to cancel your account for one reason or another, these are the steps to do so.
- Login to your Developer Dashboard
- Click on your Avatar in the top right corner of the page, and select “Plan & Billing”
- To the right of your plan name, you will see options to “Cancel Plan” & “Change Plan”
- If you are still certain that cancelling is the best path, select ‘Cancel Plan’
- You will be asked to advise us why you’ve decided to cancel
- Once your cancellation survey is complete (don’t worry - it’s short, just enough info for us to get better in the future), you will see a pop-up window advising the date of the end of your current payment period, notification that after such you will be our ‘Free’ plan with 100 matches per month, and given the option to change your mind or confirm the cancellation.
Please reach out to APIsupport@fullcontact.com if you have any questions, or would like to report an issue.