If you want to add your new contact info from FullContact to a MailChimp list, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
1. Getting your accounts ready
To connect your FullContact account to Zapier, you will need an active FullContact account. To learn more about getting started with FullContact on Zapier, go here. To link your FullContact account to MailChimp, you must have an active MailChimp account and an active list. For more information on how to get started on MailChimp, including creating and managing a new list, you can start here. You can learn more about getting started with MailChimp on Zapier, here.
2. Connecting your accounts
Click here to Send New FullContact Contacts to a MailChimp List.
- Choose your FullContact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new FullContact account, enter your Access Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- Choose your MailChimp account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Select the mailing List you would like to use from the drop-down and, if you would like to change from the default field, insert the FullContact field for the Email that you would like to use.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new FullContact contacts will be added to the designated MailChimp list.
Note: if you ever want to change this FullContact and MailChimp integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.