If you want to add your new FullContact business cards to a Google Sheets spreadsheet, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
1. Getting your accounts ready
To connect your FullContact account to Zapier, you will need an active FullContact account. To learn more about getting started with FullContact on Zapier, go here.
2. Connecting your accounts
- Choose your FullContact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new FullContact account, enter your Access Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- Choose your Google Sheets account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- Choose both the Spreadsheet you created for your FullContact entries, and the Worksheet.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your newly transcribed business cards in FullContact will be saved in a Google Sheets spreadsheet.
Note: if you ever want to change this FullContact and Google Sheets integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.