If you want to add your new FullContact business card transcriptions to your Insightly, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
1. Getting your accounts ready
To connect your FullContact account to Zapier, you will need an active FullContact account. To learn more about getting started with FullContact on Zapier, go here.
To link your FullContact account to Insightly, you will need an active Insightly account. For more on getting started with Insightly, check here. To learn more about getting started with Insightly on Zapier, start here.
2. Connecting your accounts
Click here to Add new FullContact business cards as contacts in Insightly.
- Choose your FullContact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new FullContact account, enter your Access Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- Choose your Insightly account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Insightly account, enter your API Key in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new FullContact business cards will be added to your Insightly contacts automatically.
Note: if you ever want to change this FullContact and Insightly integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.