If you want to add transcribed FullContact business cards to your Base, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
1. Getting your accounts ready
To connect your FullContact account to Zapier, you will need an active FullContact account. To learn more about getting started with FullContact on Zapier, go here.
2. Connecting your accounts accounts
Click here to Add new FullContact business cards as contacts in Base.
- Choose your FullContact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new FullContact account, enter your Access Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- Choose your Base account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Base account, enter your API Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- The Zap has default values for the Base fields. If you wish to change any of these values with fields from FullContact, do so on this screen.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, newly scanned business cards in FullContact will be automatically be added as new contacts in Base.
Note: if you ever want to change this FullContact and Base integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.