If you want to add your newly transcribed FullContact business cards to your HubSpot, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
1. Getting your accounts ready
To connect your FullContact account to Zapier, you will need an active FullContact account. To learn more about getting started with FullContact on Zapier, go here.
To link your FullContact account to HubSpot, you will need an active HubSpot account. For help getting started with HubSpot, start here. For more information about getting started with HubSpot on Zapier, go here.
2. Connecting your accounts
- Choose your FullContact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new FullContact account, enter your Access Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- Choose your HubSpot account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new HubSpot account, input your Hub ID in the pop-up window when prompted and click Authorize to allow Zapier access to your account.
- The Zap will automatically load the default for the HubSpot Contact Email. If you wish to change this with fields from FullContact, do so on this screen.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your newly scanned and transcribed FullContact business cards will be added to your HubSpot as new or updated contacts.
Note: if you ever want to change this FullContact and HubSpot integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.