If you want to add your new FullContact business cards to your Contactually contacts, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
1. Getting your accounts ready
To connect your FullContact account to Zapier, you will need an active FullContact account. To learn more about getting started with FullContact on Zapier, go here.
To link your FullContact account to Contactually, you will need an active Contactually account. For information on getting started with Contactually, check here. To learn more about getting started with Contactually on Zapier, start here.
2. Connecting your accounts
- Choose your FullContact account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new FullContact account, enter your Access Token in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- Choose your Contactually account from the list of accounts, or connect a new account.
- To connect a new Contactually account, enter your API key in the appropriate field when prompted in the pop-up window.
- The Zap has default values for the Contactually fields. If you wish to change any of these values with fields from FullContact, do so on this screen.
- Click Save + Finish.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, your new business card uploads FullContact will create a corresponding contact in your Contactually account.
Note: if you ever want to change this FullContact and Contactually integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.