Welcome to FullContact for Teams!
FullContact is a powerful contact management tool that helps you stay fully connected with your contacts. As a centralized database, FullContact syncs together all of your address books, merges duplicates, and adds more complete and enriched contact information from the web. FullContact lets you keep all your contacts synchronized and up-to-date on your phone, desktop, and even in your Gmail inbox. Download our apps and you’ll be able to access your contacts everywhere you need them.
This guides serves as a resource for getting started with our FullContact for Teams product. We outline the first things to do as a new user, best practice actions to take while creating your team, and how to become a power user. Welcome aboard!
Before you dive into this guide, download and watch our Getting Started webinar. You'll hear from one of our Customer Success Advocates and learn new tips and tricks. Prepare to become a FullContact power user!
- Webinars: To further your learning and education, don’t forget to download our webinars here.
- Knowledge Base: Our Knowledge Base is a good place to find all FullContact help articles and how-to guidance.
- Contact Us: If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our FullContact Support team. We are here to help. Contact us here.
- Blog: Interested in the latest things on customer intelligence, contact management, and FullContact news? Subscribe to our blog to stay in the loop.
First five steps:
2. Create your team in the Web app or via FullContact's Teams web page
- Click the blue [+] icon to create your team.
3. Choose which contacts from your private FullContact account that you want to add to your team
- You can opt to add all contacts from your private FullContact account or only specific contacts in your private FullContact account. If you're brand new and don't already have a FullContact account, our recommendation is to choose Specific Contacts, but you can always change the sharing setting later.
4. Invite your team members
- Use the 'Team & Members' section to invite your teammates.
5. Learn more about your sharing preferences, how to add and edit contacts, etc.
- Check out our detailed team's Knowledge Base articles for more information.
Become a power user:
- Access your team's contacts in the FullContact for iOS app or the FullContact for Android app.
2. Leveraging your team in FullContact for iOS
- View and manage your team's contacts at the top of your contact list.
- View and manage your team's tags (beneath your Smart Tags).
- View contacts in your team (via the person icon at the bottom of the contact's information).
- Click on the person icon to view the Known By section (ask for an introduction!).
3. Leveraging your team in FullContact for Android
- View and manage your team's contacts from the middle of the Android app's home page.
- Click on a contact to access the Known By section.
Thanks for joining FullContact! By the end of this guide, you should be able to leverage your FullContact for Teams address book to improve your team's contact management challenges.