Welcome to FullContact for Small Business!
FullContact is a powerful contact management tool that helps you stay fully connected with your contacts. As a centralized database, FullContact syncs together all of your address books, merges duplicates, and adds more complete and enriched contact information about your contacts. FullContact lets you keep all your contacts synchronized and up-to-date on your phone, desktop, and even in your Gmail. Download our apps and you’ll be able to access your contacts everywhere you need them.
This guides serves as a resource for getting started with our FullContact for Small Business. We outline the first things to do as a new user, best practice actions to take while creating your team, and how to become a power user. Welcome aboard!
- Knowledge Base: Our Knowledge Base is a good place to find all FullContact help articles and how-to guidance.
- Contact Us: If you have any further questions, don’t hesitate to contact our FullContact Support team. We are here to help. Contact us here.
- Blog: Interested in the latest things on customer intelligence, contact management, and FullContact news? Subscribe to our blog to stay in the loop.
1. Create your workspace
To create your workspace, go here and select "As a Business"
You can also simply log into your existing account and
- Click the + icon from the left-side menu:
2. Choose the name of your Workspace and continue
3. You can also choose to integrate your Workspace with your CRM or other services. Learn more here.
4. Invite new members
To invite new members to your newly created workspace, click the gear icon next to the title of your workspace -> Members and Settings -> Invite New Members.
5. Add contacts to your Workspace
There are multiple ways you can add new contacts to your workspace:
- You can import contacts from a .csv or .vcf file by clicking the + button -> File Import.
- You can go to Sharing Preferences (from the gear icon) and opt to add all contacts from your private FullContact account or only specific contacts from your private FullContact account. If you're brand new and don't already have a FullContact account, our recommendation is to choose Specific Contacts, but you can always change the sharing setting later.
- You can add sync sources and import contacts automatically from various CRMs or other services. Read more here.
to access your workspace contacts on the go.
Thanks for joining FullContact! By the end of this guide, you should be able to leverage your FullContact for Small Business address book to improve your contact management challenges.