Now that FullContact is no longer supporting the Card Reader app, please refer to this FAQ for questions related to the Card Reader iOS and Android sunset.
What happens to the purchases I made in Card Reader?
- If you bought card packs, those automatically transfer over when you sign into the FullContact app.
- If you bought an annual subscription, the months you have left on your FullContact Premium subscription will be honored and can be used both in the FullContact apps and the Card Reader apps until they sunset. NOTE: We will be canceling your annual subscription through Card Reader so it doesn't auto-renew for you, and ask that if you find value out of FullContact, to resubscribe through the FullContact app.
I have a Premium subscription through Card Reader. What does that mean in my FullContact account?
- You'll actually have a better experience as a Premium subscriber in the FullContact apps (FullContact for iOS and FullContact for Android). In addition to the increased number of card scans, you get access to real-time sync with the accounts you connect, two-way syncing between 2+ accounts, email signature capturing, and more.
Do I have to set up my entire account again when I start using the FullContact app?
- Nope! Log in with the account details you use in Card Reader, and all your history will automatically show up. All your previously scanned cards, tags/notes, and zaps will all be there ready for you.
- You can access all your previously scanned cards from any of our apps: iOS, Android, Webapp, and Mac.
- If you use the Zapier integration, all your zaps will automatically show up when you scan cards from the FullContact apps.
How do I transcribe a business card?
- In FullContact for iOS, click the red [+] icon in the upper-right-hand corner.
- In FullContact for Android, click the red camera icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
Where can I find all my Zaps in the FullContact app?
- When you scan a business card, you’ll see a list of all your previously set up Zaps, to choose from before you send the card off for transcription. You can deselect any Zaps you don’t want to use when scanning each business card in.
I'm a Salesforce integration user. How do I proceed?
- As you'll notice, the Salesforce integration is not included in FullContact for iOS or FullContact for Android. However, you can set up a Zap from FullContact, through Zapier, to Salesforce. Here are instructions.
- If you'd rather not use Zapier as an option, simply export the business card scans from your FullContact for Web app and import them into your Salesforce account. To export from the Web app, click on Tags (upper-right-hand corner) -> scroll down to your Business Cards address book. Either select all of your business cards (check the box next to each contact's name) or click Select All. Afterward, click Export at the top of the Web app.
I'd like the Salesforce integration to be added to FullContact's apps. How can I vote on it?
- We would really appreciate your feedback on whether you find Salesforce useful and how you use it - please respond to this survey. We encourage you to use the Zapier integration to set up a Zap to Salesforce, as that is the best way to directly send your cards to your Salesforce instance.