Where can I find FullContact’s pricing page?
1. Apps (individual and Teams), you can find our pricing page here.
2. API/Data Solutions (developers and marketers), you can find our pricing page here.
What are the benefits of a FullContact subscription?
We built FullContact to be something that everyone can use. Whether you have a couple hundred contacts, or a few thousand, FullContact’s ability to help you gain better insights and tap into the power of your network should be something anyone can enjoy. Here are the perks and benefits:
1. Syncing multiple address books together. Many of us have a work (or professional) email as well as a personal email address. FullContact Premium users can sync together all of their email accounts! Doing so allows Premium users to remove duplicates across their address books and have the same contacts available in each address book.
2. Storage. As your own network grows, there’s a good chance that you’ll reach the Basic account limit of 1,000 contacts. The boost to 25,000 contacts will alleviate storage issues.
3. Real-time sync. Did you know that free users of FullContact only get their contacts synced back to Google, iCloud, or Exchange / Office 365 / Outlook once every 24 hours? However, FullContact Premium users will see changes made to their address book(s) every 15 minutes (if not faster). For those of with large networks that value the most up-to-date information, real-time sync is a lifesaver.
4. Daily updates. One feature that people tend to forget about FullContact is that we’re always looking to make sure that your contacts are up to date. If someone joins a new network, uploads a new photo or changes jobs, FullContact will update your address book to show you that information. FullContact Premium users get the added benefit of having us look for that information every single day. Basic (free) users only get updates once per month.
5. Business card transcription. FullContact Premium yearly subscribers get 1,000 business card transcriptions every year. Premium monthly subscribers get 50 business cards per month. Free users get 10 free transcriptions to start.
6. Email signature capture. If you've connected your Gmail account and want FullContact to pull additional phone numbers, email addresses, etc. from your contacts email signatures (to either add to existing contacts or create new contacts with), you'll want to upgrade to Premium. Once you upgrade, you can take advantage of our email signature capture feature.
Where can I upgrade or downgrade my individual FullContact subscription?
In FullContact for Web, you can upgrade or downgrade on your Account page.
In FullContact for iOS, you can upgrade or downgrade on your Settings page.
- Alternatively, follow these instructions:
1. Start by opening iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the iTunes Store -> find your email address near the top of the screen and select it -> select Account.
3. In the Settings section, find Subscriptions and select Manage next to it. Find FullContact and there should be a set of radio buttons that say "Auto-Renewal" and from there you can change this to be on or off.
4. You can also click on the following link instead of launching iTunes on your computer.
In FullContact for Android, you can upgrade or downgrade on your Settings page.
- Alternatively, follow these instructions:
1. Launch the Google Play Store app.
2. Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel.
Where can I upgrade or downgrade my FullContact for Teams' subscription?
If you wish to cancel your subscription, email email@example.com.
My team's trial has expired. How can I upgrade?
The easiest way to upgrade is in the FullContact for Web app. If you're using FullContact for iOS or FullContact for Android, please log into your Web app.
You can click on your team's name at the top of your Web app's home page and click Upgrade; or, click on your team's name from your profile photo in the upper right-hand corner of your Web app.
To upgrade, click the Subscribe button on the left-hand side dashboard. You can purchase a monthly or yearly subscription. For teams of more than 10, please contact support.
I think my purchase failed. How can I make sure the purchase for my individual FullContact account went through?
If you're having issues with your purchase, this is likely due to a network error.
In FullContact for iOS / Mac:
1. Click Restore Purchases (from Manage Subscription).
2. If that doesn’t work, please send logs to our Support team from the app. You can send logs via Settings -> Contact Support.
- Afterward, delete + reinstall the app, then click Restore Purchases.
In FullContact for Android:
- Go to the Google Play store and click the purchase button for the subscription you already purchased.
- Either a spinner will appear and show Premium OR
- It will ask you to pay again. IF this occurs, do not make another purchase; instead, send logs from the FullContact for Android app.
How can I purchase more business card transcriptions?
Our recommendation for business card transcriptions access are through:
- Premium monthly: You get access to 50 business cards per month. This resets each month and doesn't roll over.
- Premium yearly: If you need more than 50 business cards per month, Premium yearly allots you 1k business card scans to use in your 12-month subscription window.
If you are a Premiym yearly user and go over the 1k business card limit, we have the ability to manually add cards to your plan. Your options are 500 cards, 1k cards, 2k cards, or 3k cards added to your account. You can request to purchase these additional cards directly to our support team here.
Where can I upgrade or downgrade my FullContact Data Solutions / API subscription?
To adjust your subscription, log into your account via the API Portal, then click Billing from your profile photo in the upper-right-hand corner.
When does FullContact invoice and charge for API plans?
Your API is invoiced on the 1st of each month; the charge is between the 5th and the 7th.
Where can I change my credit card information for my individual FullContact account?
If you upgraded in FullContact for Web, you can change your credit card info on your Account page. If you upgraded via Apple iTunes or the Google Play store, you'll need to upgrade your credit card info with one of the aforementioned providers.
I'm currently on an individual Premium subscription, but my credit card expired (or I need to get a new credit card). What is going to happen?
If you upgraded through FullContact for Web, we will attempt to re-charge your card four more times until the payment is processed successfully. If unsuccessful, your account will automatically be downgraded back to Basic. If this occurs, you will not lose any contact details; however, we recommend upgrading back to Premium to resume all syncing, updating, and de-duplicating features.
If you upgraded via Apple iTunes or the Google Play store, you will be contacted by one of the aforementioned providers (via email) to update your credit card info.
Where can I change my credit card information for my FullContact for Team's account?
To change your credit card info, click on Subscription (left-hand side) from your Account page.
Where can I change my credit card information for my API account?
To adjust your subscription, log into your account via the API Portal, then click Billing Info from your profile photo in the upper-right-hand corner.
Can FullContact create a VAT for a European invoice?
Does FullContact provide refunds?
Unless you purchased your FullContact subscription within 24 hours or you have been double-charged, we do not provide refunds. Please feel free to skim through our refund policy here.