You may have noticed that things look a little different around here...
...that's because we've done some early spring cleaning. Don't fret. We've outlined the changes below.
Why? We have migrated to a new ticketing and knowledge base platform that's better suited to our needs. We think you'll be pleased, as well.
What's different for me?
- In terms of receiving support and ensuring your inquiries are answered, nothing should change for you. Much of these changes are internal and will only be more beneficial for you in the long run.
- The change you will immediately notice is with our knowledge base: support.fullcontact.com. However, it should be easier to navigate now. We have implemented a helpful search bar, re-organized articles, and created Getting Started guides for all of our products.
- You can submit your ticket requests through our new and easy support form here (more on that below).
- You will note that to start, we do not have a feature request forum. If you've added votes and ideas to our feedback forum in the past, hold tight for now. This is something we will be adding back, but in an effort to reorganize, this will come within the next few months. Please note that if you added a feature request in the past (to our old forum), we have exported all that data. Rest assured that our product team will still be tracking and managing those requests. Nothing will be lost! We care about your feedback, so we'll be adding that back in soon.
New addition: How to submit a support ticket.
- To help us better capture your inquiry and streamline requests, you can now submit requests, questions, and/or feedback directly from support.fullcontact.com. You can leverage our "Submit a Request" button at the top and use this form link here.
- We ask when submitting requests that you include as much detail as possible about your account, add any attachments/screenshots, and be sure to include the email associated with your FullContact account so we can better serve you.
New addition: Getting Started guides.
- You will find a Getting Started guide for each core product area of FullContact. These are meant to be a quick start launching point for any new FullContact customer. We always include the first best steps to take when getting started with us.
As always, let us know if you have any questions or feedback. Thank you for your continued support.