1. How can I connect my Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book to my FullContact account?
2. How can I make sure my Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book is keeping my Apple device(s) synced with FullContact?
3. How can I make sure my Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book is keeping my Android device(s) synced with FullContact?
4. What versions of Microsoft Exchange server (on-premises / self-hosted Exchange) does FullContact support?
5. What are the most common reasons FullContact will not be able to connect to my Exchange or Office 365 account?
6. Can I connect my Exchange Online/Office 365/Outlook if my account has two-factor authentication enabled?
7. Why do we sometimes ask for your Exchange/Office 365/Outlook password? Do we store this?
8. Which contact list is FullContact syncing with my Exchange/Office 365/Outlook account?
9. Are there any photo size limitations in syncing photos between FullContact and Exchange?
10. Do FullContact tags sync with Exchange/Office 365/Outlook contacts?
From the Settings page, click here.
From the home page, click source from the blue [+] icon.
If you're connecting your Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book from the FullContact for Mac app, click on FullContact (menu dashboard at the top of your Mac), click Preferences, then click the [+] icon here.
If you're connecting your Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book from the FullContact for iOS app, click Settings (home page), then click the [+] icon.
If you're connecting your Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book from the FullContact for Android app, click on the gear icon (bottom-right corner of the page) -> click Address books -> click the [+] icon.
If you have an OS X (Mac) or an iOS (iPhone/iPad) device, the easiest way to keep FullContact synced with your Apple device is through your Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book.
Once your Exchange/Office 365/Outlook address book is connected and syncing with your FullContact account, you'll want to make sure it is also connected and syncing with your Apple device(s).
On your iPhone/iPad, go to your native Settings (gray gear/icon) -> click on Contacts -> make sure your Exchange / Office 365 address book is listed as an Account. Then, make sure syncing with Contacts is turned ON.
On your Mac, go to your System Preferences (gray gear/icon) -> click on Internet Accounts -> make sure your Exchange/Office 365 address book is listed and that syncing with Contacts is checked.
While Android device differs, so long as your Exchange/Office 365/Outlook account is syncing with the native contacts app/address book built into your Android, we'll keep your FullContact account syncing with your Android through your Exchange/Office 365 address book. In other words, we'll use your Exchange / Office 365 address book as the 'middleman' between your FullContact account and your Android device.
FullContact currently supports Exchange Server 2016, 2013, and 2010.
Unfortunately, some Office 365/Exchange/Outlook accounts will not be able to connect and sync with FullContact. This may be due to one or more of the following reasons:
The administrator for the Exchange account has disabled Exchange Web Services (EWS). EWS is the protocol FullContact uses to sync with Exchange.
The administrator for the Exchange account has not properly configured EWS (or has chosen not to configure it). In the case where the Administrator misconfigured EWS, connecting may still be possible via manual configuration. Please email our Support team for further instructions.
EWS may be temporarily down for that Exchange account.
The Exchange version is unsupported. FullContact supports versions 2016, 2013, and 2010. At this time, any previous versions are not supported.
The site administrator has placed a firewall (most commonly Microsoft Forefront TMG) in front of Exchange such that it blocks FullContact’s access.
Yes, two-factor authentication should not affect your ability to connect.
Exchange Server (on-premises Exchange) does not support OAuth, so we need to store your password in order to authenticate. We store your password using industry standard security practices. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact our Support team.
The My Contacts list.
Yes. The maximum image size Exchange Web Services (EWS) permits is 2GB. Keep in mind that the vast majority of services (including FullContact) don't upload images larger than 32/36 kB. FullContact's software does not download images larger than 128 kB. Our photo push does not touch photos larger than 8MB.
Not at this time. However, we plan to sync FullContact Tags with Office 365/Exchange/Outlook in the future.