What should we build for teams using FullContact?

Shared contacts within a small organisation

I am an officer of a 400-member golf association of retired people. I would like to manage our members' contact details and share them within the officers with me having read/write access and the other officers having only read access. This would make your excellent software even more appealing.

28 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Donald KaiserDonald Kaiser shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    davedave shared a merged idea: Create a view only access to address books  ·   · 
    started  ·  FullContact SupportAdminFullContact Support (Product Manager, FullContact) responded  · 

Hi everyone, our Team plan can now be found here: https://www.fullcontact.com/teams/ Please try it out (we give everyone a 14-day trial of all features) and let us know if you have feedback. Currently all members will be able to see and edit team contacts, and we do hear your feedback about a read-only permission. Lots to build in the future! Thanks for using FullContact.

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lime.adminlime.admin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi FullContact, I am using the free trial for teams as a way to see if it is going to work for our very small (15 pax) but growing business. so far the immediate issue I have is this - I set up the team contact list using the business admin account. Now when I log in using this account, I have a list of my contacts (the admin list) then the shared list on a seperate tab. I've synced these accounts, however the my contacts list and shared contacts list show different amount of contacts, and some in my contacts are showing as not on the shared list. I've tried to download the my contacts list as a csv, then upload back to the shared list, but as they are the same account -they seem to be going straight back to 'my contacts' and not sharing. Ive also tried to add a team tag to contacts and add them to the shared list that way, but it's not an option. Can you please advise how I can sync the admin account with the shared list? Ive also already added the "share all contacts" on the admin account sharing preferences - still no dice :(

• Alexander FloresAlexander Flores commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Phillippe, i am actually in the same scenario. I have a premium account with you but need to bump it up to Enterprise. I have 235,00+ contacts and more everyday that register on our site. We really need a solution that can find a debtors e-mail address & Phone numbers through social media or skip trace/batch. Let me know what you think and if it can be done please call me asap. www.DebtSelling.net . 305-790-9509 . sales@thedebtnetwork.com.

Invision Consulting Group, Inc.
        Owner, Alexander J. Flores
        o: 305-790-9509 - f: 786-802-1943
        www.DebtSelling.net

#BuyDebt #SellDebt #CollectDebt #invision

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Create an Excel list of the entire membership and create a Gmail account for the club. Members can view each others contact details when they log-in

• davedave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be able to create and manage an address book for my organisation, that can have a normal access account, but also a guest account with view only access so people's details can be seen but not edited with a generic username and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base